[Public-List] [Public-list] Bilge (main sail shape)

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Feb 24 11:10:08 PST 2009

Hi Gord

I never had an opportunity to meet you uncle, if he was anything like you
(which I imagine he was) he must have been a great guy. Thanks for sharing
your story

That Taylor loft was a wonderful period of time with an fantastic talent
pool that would go out later to many individual success's

Un petit monde non ? !

ATB

John