[Public-List] Removing antifouling paint

dave bogdas dbogdas at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:48:48 PST 2009

Bill, I've had good results with Dumond Chemicals' Peel Away. I purchased  5 gallon pails at the local Sherwin Williams store for a fraction of the "marine version" sold at West Marine, etc.Be sure to follow the manufacturers instructions. The fact that the product is covered in a moisture retaining plastic makes cleanup a snap. Check out their website. Good luck.
 Dave Bogdas, Full Measure, 292