[Public-List] Chainplate stock

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 18:35:38 PST 2009

I recently removed my upper chainplates,and discovered that the port one was about an inch shorter- which puts it right into that shelf in the forepeak. Has any one experienced this before? This would not be an issue except the quarter inch hole in the bottom is too close to the edge, and there is insufficient room to drill it out.

If you are in the Annapolis area, and have some spare stainless stock, and are willing to part with it for something less than west marine, let me know.

Jonathan
197