[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1434, Issue 1

R Weatherspon rlwspoon at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 23 18:25:49 PST 2009

Rachel,

I had a hairline crack in my masthead I found after a failed attemp Panama
City to St Petersburg and had to truck down. I am designing a new one and
base. As an engineer it will be a little over done but will be machined out
of a single piece of Alum 601 T6 (will check spec). I am working out detail
of spinaker block and future attachments. I assume you have the same "old"
tube cross section. I am doing a dry run on the fit before the final cut but
will happen the same day so if your interest we might save some $  -- I will
have to check latest pricing ~$250-$300 that was a year ago -- I can send
what I have as well as an ACAD drawing of the original masthead if you need
it.

Randy - Marisel #385