[Public-List] Automatic bilge pumps

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 11:30:55 PST 2009

Casey's book - This Old Boat (I think that is the title) has a large section on how you should rig an electrical pump. There is a new version of that book, out, and it is worth buying if you do not have it.

I have an electrical pump, and do not have the problems others have stated, but that is really because the boat does not leak - which speaks to CB's original point:)

Jonathan