[Public-List] Cracked masthead on first generation A-30

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Jan 21 11:16:52 PST 2009

I guess maybe I need a little help with search results (or masthead
information).

When I search "new masthead" through Google search on the Alberg 30
site, I get about ten hits, most of which are from 5 or 6 years ago
(and a few of which are boats for sale).

The one thread that looks like it has to do with the actual masthead
orders (as opposed to ones where someone is saying they'd like a
masthead) comes up "404 not found" when I click on it.  It was from
2005.

So, can anyone give me current information on availability, pricing and
whom to contact for a new masthead?  I definitely need one, and would
like to get the ball rolling.

(The photos did come up fine; thank you.  The new masthead looks like
it is a replacement for the one I have - I wasn't sure if both
generations of A-30s had the same one.)

Thank you,

Rachel