[Public-List] Cracked masthead on first generation A-30

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jan 21 16:00:11 PST 2009

Rachel wrote:
> The one thread that looks like it has to do with the actual masthead
> orders (as opposed to ones where someone is saying they'd like a
> masthead) comes up "404 not found" when I click on it.  It was from 2005.

Hmmm...  I guess Google's not keeping up with their indexing.  Anyway, I
found a 404 from December 2002, and that was enough for me to find it by
month in the archives
(http://lists.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list-alberg30.org/).  It
didn't actually have the price, though, but
http://lists.alberg30.org/pipermail/public-list-alberg30.org/2003-January/011630.html
did.  I don't think this is the final price, though.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash