[Public-List] Changing registered e-mail

Matthew Hay haymatthew_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:10:46 PDT 2009

Hi (George) this is Matthew Hay I have changed my e-mail address.  So when I try to send e-mails to the list they are returned because the "from" e-mail is wrong.  I have tried to fix this on my own by forwarding and different ideas but have had no luck.  My registered e-mail with the list is Haymatthew_ at hotmail.com my new e-mail is mattrhay at gmail.com .  If you have time can you tell me how to change my registration?

Thank you very much,

Matthew Hay Renard #314 1968