[Public-List] Changing registered e-mail

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jul 1 14:12:11 PDT 2009

Matthew,

Check the instructions on http://alberg30.org/lists/ and I think you'll
do fine.  The short version is that you need to subscribe the new email
address, not change the old one.  You can then either delete the old
subscription (if you're getting rid of that email address) or mark it
for "no mail" (if it's going to become a secondary email address).  By
leaving it subscribed but not receiving mail, you can still /send/ to
the list from it.

If you have further trouble, please let me know.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org