[Public-List] At Sea 7/6

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 6 06:37:14 PDT 2009

Right now we are underway heading for Mystic, CT.

Since Sandy Hook we entered NY harbor heading for the Statue of Liberty.  Once there we rechecked the current info for Hell Gate ad realized if we sightseed on the Hudson for two hours we could get through the city easily and avoid all the 4th traffic.  We spent the night of the 4th in Port Washington on a free mooring, reprovisioned and enjoyed a lay day.  Yesterday we travelled to Port Jefferson and had dinner with a cousin.

So far the winds haven't been real good for sailing, but the temperatures are comfortable and we are doing well.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall