[Public-List] Atomic 4 carb numbers

David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 21 04:58:10 PDT 2009

All -

I have 2 "spare"carbs for my Atomic 4 engine, one old style cast-iron one and one newer style pot metal one.  Both came in boxes of Atomic 4 parts I purchased, neither one looks like it has the correct linkage.  I am trying to find out if they are truly correct carbs or just simialr series carbs (Zenith series 61 & 161, respectively).  Can anyone tell me the correct numbers stamped onto the disk on the top of their old-style carb, or cast directly into their new style carb?

Thanks

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229