[Public-List] Rudder

crufone at comcast.net crufone at comcast.net
Sat Jul 11 09:51:23 PDT 2009

Thanks Michael,

I can actually see all (5) five heads of the machine screws on the front side of the upper rudder stock. All of the filler/fairing material has already fallen away. How difficult was it for you to excavate down to locate the nuts for these machine screws?...in the rudder blade and more to the point how difficult was it to remove the machine screws to replace them?

I also spied the triangular pieces near the lower trailing edge of the rudder which conceal, (what, hexagonal heads of bolts or something else?), let me know what you found under there.

Thanks for your response.

Michael #133