[Public-List] Inner Forestay Attachment Location

Lawrence Morris morris.lc at verizon.net
Tue Jul 21 10:35:50 PDT 2009

Michael

If you are not going to use the bulkhead, you will need to anchor the
padeye to the hull in the chain locker.  The deck in this area is not
designed to support the load of the inner stay even with a very large
backing plate.   the hull need to carry this load to avoid serious
deck deflection and dammage.

Larry