[Public-List] Rudder Repair on #235

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jul 23 10:07:57 PDT 2009

Hi there -

I am not sure were you are located, but try Edson in the States.  They
supplied the original gear and have in the past been able to pull rabbits
out of the hat by coming up with duplicates they have lying around.  Failing
that, they certainly have the original patterns still and can (if they are
willing) make new fittings; but that is rather more expensive.

Gord #426 Surprise