[Public-List] Lazerette Hatches

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Sun Jun 7 11:56:05 PDT 2009

I have an older model Alberg 30 and need to replace my
lazerette hatches.  The hatches I currently have are constructed of
teak veneer plywood framed in teak. I have recaulked the seams about 4
years ago, but the veneer plywood has finally given out and I'm afraid
that i need to totally replace.

I'm not sure if these are the original design as my log shows that the
current hatches were built and installed in about 1990.

I was wondering if anyone has either built or had these hatches built,
and if so, used this design or has a better design?

Brian Zinser
Manana #134

Brian A. Zinser
Assistant Professor of Marketing