[Public-List] Truecharge 40 (TC40) multi step charger

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 12:48:56 PDT 2009

Hi John,

I pulled a unit off the shelf and ours do not have the D/C ground you are referring to.
I can't find it in the wiring schematic or the installation manual we have for the true charger 40.
see on the web site the true charger has been replaced with the
truecharger2, perhaps you have the newer version and it is different?
Here is a link to the site that has the manuals, data sheet, and tech notes: http://www.xantrex.com/web/id/69/p/docs/pt/7/product.asp
If you can't find it there here is the customer support number 408--987-6030

Cheers, Don

Hi Don, thanks for the input.

However I am asking about the case ground which is a DC case ground, it is a
bolt attached at the bottom of the case to the right, beside the three
Positive DC points (opposite the DC Negative which is to the left of the
Positive leads)