[Public-List] Truecharge 40 (TC40) multi step charger

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jun 18 13:31:33 PDT 2009

I have the yellow case TC 40+, bought last fall - it clearly has the DC case
ground.

I just went to the Xantrex website and the photo does not show this ground -
argh, but it clearly is there on my unit and is stated in the manual. I
looked at Xantrex's online manual and it is not there.

Really frustrating