[Public-List] sealing thru hulls

jimcherry at sympatico.ca jimcherry at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 2 07:08:15 PDT 2009

Michael.....could you tell me something about your "teardrop zinc". I was looking for some info a couple of weeks ago about zincs on the A30.

Is this the zinc that attaches to the threads on the back of the prop ??  Where did you buy it ??...or did you have to buy something else and adapt it..??

Jim C   Topaz #639