[Public-List] Strong Track Overhang

jay at saildriver.com jay at saildriver.com
Thu Jun 11 17:30:10 PDT 2009

John,

I installed Strong track on my mast when I bought a new main with full battens. I am very happy with it, and have had no problems. The halyard now runs back to the cockpit, and when I let it loose, the sail drops like a rock. It is also much easier to raise the sail. The slides never jam.

The installation instructions are simple, and there is no need to leave the deck to complete the install. It is a well thought out piece of equipment.

Jay Davenport
Revolution, A30 #526