[Public-List] Strong Track Overhang

David Tessier dfjtessier at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 12:25:57 PDT 2009

As of 2007, our A30 #319 TROIS BOULEAUX has a Strong Track along with a new full battened sail.

Since buying the vessel in early 2008, we have found the track to make hoisting the mainsail truly effortless.

I am in the process of installing a custom fixed gooseneck bracket (Garhauer ) on our mast and greatly appreciate the link to Glissando's website re extending the track to facilitate reefing.  We may look into doing this.  We have triple slab reefing so we shall wee whether Glissando's fix will work for all three reefs.

Regards,

David