[Public-List] Water pump

Meinhold, Michael J. MICHAEL.J.MEINHOLD at saic.com
Mon Jun 15 09:37:14 PDT 2009

Gord  -
 Have you tried backing off on the other 4 screws to give the plate a
little wiggle room?

It wasn't clear from your message whether you successfully maintained
the orientation of the plate with respect to the pump - maybe a
different orientation would work better?

 Take the spark plugs out!!

Mike
Rinn Duin #272