[Public-List] Water pump

Amy & David Swanson zira at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 02:38:22 PDT 2009

Gord -

If memory serves, you just remove the 2 3/8" bolts that hold the pump on and
pull it straight back.  Putting it back on is a little harder as there is a
slot in the pump shaft that fits over the keyed shaft in the motor that
drives the pump.  You have to align those two (by feel), and you also have
to deal with a gasket.  Still, I find it a lot easier than the 6 little
screws.

David Swanson
Strayaway Child
Alberg 30 #229