[Public-List] Water Pump

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jun 17 05:07:22 PDT 2009

Hi there -

I have already changed the screws for Robertsons - for the same reason you
suggest Allens.  I also lay a cloth under the pump assembly to catch things
I may drop.

I am going to try the entire pump removal method this weekend.

Well first sail of the year yesterday (three months later than usual) and
first race is tonight.

Gord #426 Surprise