[Public-List] Alberg Odyssey 30

John Conser johnconser at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:37:40 PDT 2009

Hi Alberg 30 owners, I recently purchased an Alberg Odyssey kit boat that
has been partially completed. I am trying to find out as much info about the
boat as I can. I think the boat was built in San Carlos CA. It has a lead
keel confirmed by drilling into it from the top. It has a Yanmar 3GMF diesel
installed with a transmision and coupler for a 1" shaft. I am trying to
determine what prop to use and is it right or left rotation. The boat has
chainplates installed for a yawl rig whih I will complete. I assume the mast
should be installed over the bulkhead at the front of the main cabin as it
has an aluminum bridge installed there. Are there any other Odyssey owners
who can share knowledge with me? Contact John Conser at johnconser at gmail.com.
I would appreciate this very much. Thank you, John Conser