[Public-List] Alberg Odyssey 30

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jun 17 06:19:25 PDT 2009

Hi, John,

I was hoping someone would chime in.  What I know about the Odyssey may
be found on http://alberg30.org/collaborate/OdysseySailboat and it's not
much.  Any information you can add to that would be greatly appreciated.
  You can edit the text on that page yourself, and I'd be glad to post
any photos you'd like to contribute.

For the prop, you can look at the direction that engine turns and then
call a prop manufacturer for advice.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org