[Public-List] used inflaitables

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 17:57:23 PDT 2009

I have an old Avon in excellent condition - 10'.

It has the wooden floors, and I have all the bits and pieces - even a bimini. it is not rated for a 6hp though - I think for 3 hp, but ... just don't go too fast!

I replaced it with a smaller one. If you are interested, let me know. I am in the Annapolis area. Interested in finding a good home for it at whatever you think it is worth.

Actually if anyone is interested, let me know :)

CONSIDER JOINING THE LOCAL ALBERGERS FOR THE SUMMER CRUISE - Let me know if you are interested. Starts Sunday night 7/5 in Annapolis Harbour.