[Public-List] speaking of racing...

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Mon Mar 9 12:26:49 PDT 2009

Hello All.

It looks like Wooshkeetaan will be racing in the Wednesday Miles River
series!  Our crew has sailed together for years on a Triton so we're
pretty comfortable with the A30.  One thing I need to do is fill out
the PHRF rating application.  I'm I too naive (and hopeful) in
assuming that there's not a significant variation in the A30 racing
fleet (though there would be some, i.e., Wooshkeetaan is '64
vintage).  Is anyone willing to share their completed PHRF form with
me to speed the process (and ensure correctness and conformity)?

Thanks

John Scott
Wooshkeetaan #26