[Public-List] measurement

Richard Mair fullkeel2000 at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 18 16:06:02 PDT 2009

Anyone going to the boat this weekend or soon I would like the measurement from the rub rail to the water surface just forward of the rear pushpit forward support.
 Since we are in Halifax and the boat is in Belle Isle SC it is a little difficult to get to. Need this to make a temp.outboard bracket to brig the boat back to Halifax so we can replace the engine.
  The blog has been updated at Travelsintotheblue.blogspot.com. This will explain why we are in Halifax and the boat is in SC
Thanks
  Richard and  Margaret
609 Into The Blue