[Public-List] Alberg 30 needs a new home-- free Alberg 30

MARC portermarc2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 12:23:58 PDT 2009

I have an Alberg 30 that needs a new home.  We will give it (free and clear title) to an interested new owner looking for a project boat.  As I recall it is a 1970 model.  It was in decent shape- running Atomic 4, fully functional rigging, working electrical system, etc about 6 years ago when it went on land at a marina.  Sadly it has been neglected ever since and now is in need of extensive work.  It was a nice boat and a pleasure to sail.  I believe it can be again if someone has the time to put into it.  Includes full set of sails- (two mains, at least two jibs, and a spinnaker) in varying conditions.  Boat is located on the Upper Eastern Shore of Maryland in Kent County.  We will sign the title over with all marina fees paid and no debts associated with the vessel.  Please contact me directly at portermarc2003 at yahoo.com for more details.