[Public-List] Window gasketing

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 9 17:28:44 PDT 2009

If you use butyl  polymers understand that they will chemically eat away
at acrylic plastics according to my suppliers.  If you use lexan, be
prepared for easily scratched surfaces. I have it in my spectacles and I
don't like them for that reason, but because of circumstances, I cannot
use any other material for the lenses.
    In case you did not know, anything and everything with boats is a
compromise!
Don #528