[Public-List] NOOD regatta entry fee update

Andrew L. Cole acole at fandpnet.com
Tue Mar 10 09:25:52 PDT 2009

Keith Mayes of the Beneteau 36.7 fleet and George Brengle of Sailing World
deserve most of the credit, but I'm  happy to be the messenger.

We need to get seven boats on the line to have a start.  I think we're most
of the way there, but need a couple more.  I'm up for organizing an
inexpensive or cheaper A30 party/gathering the Friday evening of the event
if that is any inducement to come down and play.

Andrew