[Public-List] Batteries

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu Mar 19 07:19:27 PDT 2009

Thanks John for the good info.  I checked the charger and, if memory serves,
it is a True Charge 20 by Star Power with a microprocessor (I guess a macro
processor was too costly).  I will dig up the manual and see if
automatically recognizes different battery types.  I think my best approach
is to read the book (or switch from beer to red wine and buy some oil
lamps).  Has anyone tried a "generator dingy"?

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101