[Public-List] Testing knee/bulkhead compression

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Thu Mar 26 02:52:46 PDT 2009

Thanks Kris, I'll get my calculator out and get to work.

Roger 148
PERFECT intentions

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101