[Public-List] [Fwd: Alberg 30, hull 138, 1966 for sale on ebay]

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu May 7 15:17:05 PDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Alberg 30, hull 138, 1966 for sale on ebay
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 15:51:59 -0400
From: John Gilmartin

Dear Alberg 30 List Owner,

First thanks for all the many postings on how to maintain the Alberg
30; it's an excellent list.  I thought some of your members may be
interested to know my A30, hull 138, from 1966 is for sale on ebay
motors.  It's a no reserve auction ending this Sunday night, and it
looks like the boat may be bargain for the winner.  I simply haven't
had the time or funding to bring this boat up to a good standard, and
for that I'm sorry.  They are a lovely boat.  Thanks, John
Gilmartin   tel. 401 848 2351

ps; there are two A30's on the list right now, one is a 1965 in
Florida and looks to be selling for $9,000.  Mine is the other one,
currently at $1,050!

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org