[Public-List] Alberg 30 for sale

Derrick Serrer cptn_derrick at yahoo.ca
Wed May 13 21:52:56 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I spotted this ad on Vancouver's Craigslist and thought I would pass it along to everyone in case someone was looking in the Pacific northwest for a boat.
alberg 30 project - $6400 (Sunshine coast)

Reply to: sale-rpatz-1169904463 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-13,  8:41PM PDT

"1966 alberg 30 been dry stored for 10 years or more. good solid
foundation for someone with time and not much money . 4 sails, atomic 4
,with spare . Interior is original and all there ,needs paint and
cushions. Motor compartment needs wiring. Solid masonite core deck, no
rot. Hull has small dry blisters needs to be sanded and epoxy coated.
Google alberg 30 and Cape horn .com and check out the potential for
this classic

 beautiful boat.  i have trailer ( not for sale), but could deliver.
"

Cheers,
Derrick