[Public-List] ted osius regatta

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:59:57 PDT 2009

Albergers,

The Ted Osius regatta is coming up next weekend on 6/7 (Sunday). In
case you are looking for reasons to do this event, here are 3: Ted
Osius was an Alberger, this event is dedicated to his memory, and it
is a well-run regatta which includes an awesome party at a beautiful
home after racing on Sunday.

Calliope, Rinn Duin, Argo, and LinGin are already registered. Who else
is interested in sailing? Online registration is available at:

http://www.cbyra.org/regatta/EventView.aspx?e=44191

There will be a white sail trophy available for anybody who wants to
compete in this event as a white sail competitor. Notify me by 6/6 of
your intention to compete.

Vicki Lathom is hosting a cruise in Luce Creek (Severn River) on
Saturday 6/6 so for those of you up on the Magothy, this is a good
chance to bring the boat down on saturday, participate in the social
events of the cruise, then do the race on Sunday.

It should be an excellent event and it looks like we are going to have
a strong fleet, which is good since our last 2 events have only had 4
boats each. I look forward to seeing you on the water!

Ciao,

J Bergquist
Alberg 30 Racing Commodore