[Public-List] mast base location

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed May 6 08:58:58 PDT 2009

Huge reduction in weather helm.  Also huge increase in 'stiffness' ie sail
carrying ability.

Boat was faster, heeled less, was easier to steer, more weatherly. I could
go on...

Still sojourning here south of the border in Massachusetts - pining to get
SURPRISE in the water.  I would have been in for a few weeks by now in a
normal year....

Gord #426