[Public-List] mast base location

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed May 6 09:02:34 PDT 2009

I will go on...

I was happier, the sun shone brigher, the sea sparkled a blue unspeakable.
We rushed here to get a pull of this, there to get another inch of that, our
ship seemed filled with a fiery unquiet life.  She seemed ready to leap into
the sky.  Down below after a day of it, we thumped the table with the joy of
it as we listened to our friends on deck driving her to yet wilder leaps.
We forgot she was built by men's hands; we forgot we were just men.

Or something like that (sorry Mr Masefield!)

I liked the new sail....