[Public-List] backer plate material

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 08:06:27 PDT 2009

Roger,

Since I typically have done the annual maintenace seminars, I would like to have a 'demo' piece to show everyone. Can you mail a piece? Towney and I used a similar sounding material for the tops of our water tanks. It was epoxy circuit board material and was 1/4" thick but was green color. It was called G10. The hardest part was cutting it. I took my piece back to the supplier to see if they could cut it, but they could not and told me to take it to a machine shop...instead I just bought a bunch of blades and did it myself.

Mike Lehman