[Public-List] [Public-LBoat Insurnace

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon May 18 12:57:17 PDT 2009

Yes,

I am joining an expedition in search of the wreck of a Royal Canadian Navy
Corvette lost in action (torpedoed) with all hands in 1944 off Newfoundland.
Sad story.  We (the Navy) are making the search for her part of the
commemoration of the establishment of our Navy 100 years ago.

Gord #426  (AKA SLt. Laco, HMCS YORK)