[Public-List] [Public-LBoat Insurnace

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Mon May 18 13:12:25 PDT 2009

Wow, you go on sea expeditions and I bolt stanchion bases to the deck of
good old 148!  At least I won't have to worry about getting sea sick.

Have a great time, stay safe and please share your journal w/ us upon your
return.

Roger

Yes,

I am joining an expedition in search of the wreck of a Royal Canadian Navy
Corvette lost in action (torpedoed) with all hands in 1944 off Newfoundland.
Sad story.  We (the Navy) are making the search for her part of the
commemoration of the establishment of our Navy 100 years ago.

Gord #426  (AKA SLt. Laco, HMCS YORK)