[Public-List] Atomic 4 Alternator woes

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu May 28 11:14:10 PDT 2009

Brian,

Years ago, I took mine to a automotive electric shop and they were able
to fix it up right away.  They recognized it as a marine alternator by
the screening protecting the brushes from igniting explosions, but the
rest of the alternator is stock automotive.  (Old enough, now, that they
might have to order parts.)  In my case, the diodes had gone.

If you need one while you wait, I've got a spare you could use.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org