[Public-List] New Alberg owner

James McRury jdmcrury at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 29 08:34:56 PDT 2009

Hi Patrick

I also have the Graymarine Sea Scout 91 4 cylinder, which I absolutely love.  The engine temp sensor  is on the left hand side of the head at the front of the engine (ie. side closest to the cabin).  I can't remember where the oil pressure sensor is;  I'll check my manual  (Do you have one?)

Cheers.

James.