[Public-List] RE Sail Track Fastening - aluminum air foil spreaders

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 3 05:00:00 PST 2009

Hi Gord

I had Danny Klacko make up some beautiful air foil spreaders for our A-37,
just like the wood ones and put the base on a solid aluminum block so there
was no need to change the existing bases on the mast. The A-37s in 1970 had
the same style as the older A-30s, just a bit bigger

The price then was $300 in 1995.

The quality of the work superb. And they look like the originals.

Klacko Spars 3rd Line, Oakville Ontario (Bronte actually)

905-825-0015

Best

John