[Public-List] RE Sail Track Fastening

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Nov 3 03:56:45 PST 2009

You are welcome Michael -

Remember the words of May West who said something like  "sometimes too
much of a good thing is just marvelous"... well in yacht outfitting
there IS such a thing as too much of a good thing.   Sometimes 'good
enough' is better than 'too much'.    Anyway... part of the pleasure
of yacht ownership is figuring out solutions yourself - so enjoy!

Gord
#426 Surprise... who surprised her owner with a rotten spreader butt
during this year's Misery Cruise despite his best efforts to be
vigilant.  More on that later...