[Public-List] RE Sail Track Fastening

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Nov 3 03:22:45 PST 2009

I don't suppose anyone has tried welding (or is it brazing?) an aluminum "T"
to the aft side of the mast.  I came across this video of what looks like a
good way to do it http://durafix.com/demo/256.html.

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101