[Public-List] Interior painting/ Cetol Light

Joseph E Traub jtraub at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 14 08:33:52 PST 2009

Matt:

  For all my marine sanding needs, I use a sander with a dust collector and a dustless drywall collection system.  The drywall collector is a sealed plastic bucket 3/4 filled with water and has two hoses coming from it.  One connects to the sander, the other goes to a shop vac.  The sanding residue ends up in the water and not the vac or it's exhaust.  While not a perfect system, most of the residue does end up in the water.  When you are done, let it settle for a few days, and you drain off most of the water and you are left with the goo to dispose of.  Even when scraping, the system will pull in you scrapings if you work them together.  I found my system at the Home Depot for around $20, in the drywall section.  Good luck

                                           Joe, #33 Zipalong