[Public-List] Interior painting/ Cetol Light

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Sun Nov 15 06:11:26 PST 2009

I used cetol  natural on  the exterior teak with good results. If I were going to use in the interior, I would expect good results. I used off white brightsides on the cabin ceiling with good results rolling and tipping. To do better I would have to spend more time prepping it - mostly fairing and sanding with increasingly fine grit paper.

Last summer one of my friends told me of a polish that produces a gelcoat like finish when used on a painted surface like brightsides. He purchased it at a local automotive supply house. At this moment, I can not remember the product's name.

David, 432