[Public-List] Thank you for the advise

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Sun Nov 15 16:02:57 PST 2009

On the Sole, yes. Put it on like a stain, wipe on, wipe off. Do this three
times. No build up. Mine was done 12 years ago and 6 years ago I wiped on
one additional coat and then wiped off. Does not build up this way and when
wet is not slippery.

Did the bulkheads the same way. Much better result than just painting it on.

Of course use a tack cloth between coats

Allow normal drying between coats.

Best

John