[Public-List] Interior painting/ Cetol Light

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Mon Nov 16 06:21:47 PST 2009

John

I used it on the toe rail and it has held up well. Looks better than "light" which I had used before. Better means the natural color of the teak comes through with no noticeable orange look. The important thing is to put a maintenance coat or two on it each year. I live in northern michigan where we have long summer days and generally mild temperatures. Maybe someone who lives in the south can comment on its holding power there.

david

>>> "John Birch" <Sunstone at cogeco.ca> 11/15/09 11:15 AM >>>
Anybody used Cetol Natural on the exterior wood with success ?

Does it look better than Cetol Light and hold up well ?

Thx

John